Thursday, November 2, 2017

Stories.


"Every single ordinary person has an extraordinary story." Cecelia Ahern

I've been interviewing and writing stories of so many people these last few weeks and yet, every story is completely different. 

Everyone I've met are all ordinary people with extraordinary life stories to tell - things that happened in their lives, challenges they've overcome, new adventures they embarked on, teachable lessons from an experience they had, dreams and longings realized, romance found when all seemed hopeless. The list goes on. 

I'm loving meeting the people, and hearing their stories. Makes me realize all the more just how much I really love true to life stories. 

I walk away in awe at how each life has been lived. And the best are the many new friendships I've made. 

People - no  life is ordinary. We are all living extraordinary lives. 
Just some thoughts on a dark rainy morning. 

Happy Thursday, Guys.    
 

5 comments:

Launna said...

I totally agree Nikki, When I tell people about my life they say you need to write a book... I smile and say they could write a book too... I love hearing people's stories about their trials and how they overcame them... it's very uplifting ♡♡♡

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, Nikki, I so agree with you! I have heard so many folks share their testimony and each one is unique and inspiring. I always say when I hear an especially tragic story on the news, "I wonder what his/her story is." We all have one. Some are sadder than others. The good news is, God can change a life and make it better. We just need to believe in Him and trust Him to make a difference. Thank you for your wonderful post today.

Hugs from PEI,
Sandi

DUTA said...

I like the picture; it's kind of intriguing. It has one colour (blue) and undefined faces. To me it looks like three black women chatting, but that's open to interpretation.
There was a period in my life when my job was to interview new employees so that they could get a security clearance. Well, the stories (some of them amazing, unbelievable) were put in confidential files, and I was...to literally forget about them.

Lux G. said...

We all learn from everyone we meet because all of us has a story to tell indeed.

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm so pleased you are enjoying meeting all the people.
We do each have our own story, and sometimes it's good to share them.

All the best Jan